Comprehensive Financial Planning
Meet at least annually, or more often as changes take place impacting your life.
Ongoing support to help you stay on track and make adjustments as your life evolves, which frees up your time, allowing you to be the best version of yourself for you and your family.
The confidence of having a trusted advisor in your corner, serving as your dedicated family office.
What does it cost?
Comprehensive Financial Planning
- What is “Comprehensive Financial Planning?” This service includes Financial Planning & Investment Management.
- There is no charge for the initial consultation. We need to make sure we’re a good fit!
- Fees are assessed quarterly in advance, based on a percentage of assets under management, ranging from 0.95%-0.50%. For clients with fewer than $500,000 in assets under management, Comprehensive Financial Planning will be provided at a fixed fee of $1,250 per quarter.
- We don’t require a minimum investment; there are no proprietary products or commissions.
Just Looking For Financial Planning?
One-Time Financial Plan
- If Investment Management isn’t desired, we offer a stand-alone financial plan. This includes an initial kick-off meeting to understand your goals and values. Additional follow-up meetings will be necessary to develop your plan. You will be given a written report with recommendations and action steps for you. This service is available for a flat fee ranging between $3,000 and $7,000 depending upon complexity. Half is due upfront, and half is due at plan delivery. If an ongoing planning relationship is desired after completion, we can work together on an annual flat fee basis (charged quarterly) or an hourly basis.
- If after completing the One-Time Plan, you would like to pursue working with us in an ongoing capacity with Investment Management services, your initial One-Time Plan fee will be credited towards the first year’s Comprehensive Financial Planning fee.
Gunder Wealth Management, LLC (referred to as "GWM") is a registered investment adviser offering advisory services in the States of Michigan, Illinois, Texas, and other jurisdictions where exempt. Registration does not imply a certain level of skill or training. The presence of this website on the Internet shall not be directly or indirectly interpreted as a solicitation of investment advisory services to persons of another jurisdiction unless otherwise permitted by statute. Follow-up or individualized responses to consumers in a particular state by GWM in the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation shall not be made without our first complying with jurisdiction requirements or pursuant to an applicable state exemption.
All written content on this site is for information purposes only. Opinions expressed herein are solely those of GWM, unless otherwise specifically cited. Material presented is believed to be from reliable sources and no representations are made by our firm as to other parties’ informational accuracy or completeness. All information or ideas provided should be discussed in detail with an advisor, accountant or legal counsel prior to implementation. All fees are subject to change. This website may provide links to others for the convenience of our users. Our firm has no control over the accuracy or content of these other websites.
The information on this site is provided “AS IS” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable laws, GWM disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, and suitability for a particular purpose.
GWM does not warrant that the information will be free from error. None of the information provided on this website is intended as investment, tax, accounting or legal advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as an endorsement of any company, security, fund, or other securities or non-securities offering. The information should not be relied upon for purposes of transacting securities or other investments. Your use of the information is at your sole risk. Under no circumstances shall GWM be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site, even if GWM or a GWM authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
In no event shall GWM have any liability to you for damages, losses, and causes of action for accessing this site. Information on this website should not be considered a solicitation to buy, an offer to sell, or a recommendation of any security in any jurisdiction where such offer, solicitation, or recommendation would be unlawful or unauthorized.