As we enter week 3 of the COVID-19 quarantine, how are you using social media and technology to stay connected?
Do you feel understood, or more isolated? How do you define your fear?
Are you worried about:
- Lifestyle changes (i.e., Less discretionary spending, cancellation of that vacation you were longing for)
- Human interaction when the stay at home order is lifted (i.e., When will you go to the park or out to breakfast without hand sanitizer/gloves/masks/an evil eye?)
- Job security (i.e., Layoff, lack of bonus or other ancillary benefits)
- Expressing differing views on this pandemic with those in your inner circle (i.e., Is it worth discussing, or are you better off just listening?)
- A market decline (i.e., Retirement accounts, college savings, putting off selling your house)
- Understanding how the stimulus package impacts you (i.e., Will you be getting a check? Are you a small business owner?)
Or maybe you don’t have a fear, and instead might be:
- Confident this will resolve
- Looking at this as a gift of time
- Opportunistic with cash you’ve had on the sidelines and are ready to invest
- Excited about the Black Friday-like deals available (i.e., New car anyone? Need new furniture?)
Regardelss, if there is anything you want to chat through, whether it’s:
- Your current portfolio allocation
- How to plan financially for the rest of 2020 and beyond
- Revisiting your financial goals
- Seeking a second opinion
I’m here to help.
My job is to strategize situations exactly like this and develop a plan that:
- Adapts to changing conditions
- Relieves your burden
- Listens to and addresses your concerns
- Engages and empowers you
- Gives you the power to choose
There’s something to be said for having the power to choose and the sense of security that comes with that. How do you stay on track? What resources do you utilize to be confident and competent with your financial situation? The goal here is to be in charge of your financial situation, not at the mercy of it. Let’s get in front of this – contact me anytime to chat.